Honnen Equipment’s John Deere Inspections help you catch problems before you get to work, so you avoid downtime and save money. The more you know about your equipment’s condition the more control you have for proactive maintenance and repair needs.
Consistent machine inspections can increase machine performance and reliability. With every Technical Analysis, a knowledgeable Honnen Equipment technician provides a comprehensive report to aid you in making critical cost-saving decisions for repairs and adjustments.
Machine Inspections & Technical Analysis By Certified Techs
Technical Analysis 1
- Check operation of the machine
- 18-point safety inspection
- Check heater operation
- Inspect the air intake system
- Check cycle times
- Evaluate GET condition
- Thoroughly inspect the system for leaks
Technical Analysis 2 (Includes TA1)
- Check engine RPM’s
- Test coolant condition
- Take fluid samples
- Clean and load test batteries
- Check and adjust tire psi
- Check track sag
- Check undercarriage for excessive wear
Technical Analysis 3 (Includes TA1 and TA2)
- Grease machine complete
- Check transmission performance
- Measure torque converter stall RPM
- Check park brake operation
- Check hydraulic system relief
- Check system load sense/diff pressure
- Perform interactive diagnostic testing
Take it to the next level and schedule a Technical Analysis for a more thorough evaluation!
Download the Flyer
We have a certified Annual Inspection program for your lifting equipment, no matter what make or model you own. Our technicians have the experience to identify any deficiencies and to correct or recommended any service work that should be performed. Call today to schedule your inspection.
Check out our current OSHA Inspection Special!
Click here to download an informative flyer with tips on wire rope inspections.