Find out what your machine is doing even when you're not there. Virtually fence your machine, check hours, fuel, and much more. JDLink gives you remote access to fleet location, fleet utilization and unparalleled diagnostic data and reports to you 24/7/365.
JDLink optimizes utilization and increases revenue by:
- Monitoring machine health
- Documenting machine and operator productivity
- Increasing uptime through alerts of potential downtime
- Extending life through preventative maintenance
- Recovering stolen machines through GPS tracking
- Five years standard with most new construction equipment purchases
- Updated JDLink website
- Machine grouping
- Dealer data services/third party access
- Engine hours
- Maintenance tracking
- JDLink mobile app
- Equipment utilization and engine load levels
- Fuel consumption
- Operator productivity indicators
- Payload and trip counter for ADTs
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Diagnostic trouble code alerts
- Remote diagnostics and programming capability
- Dual mode satellite option
- On-demand updates
JDLINK MAY VERY WELL BE INSTALLED IN SOME OF YOUR FLEET MACHINES ALREADY
JDLink ships as standard equipment in many current John Deere machines, so take advantage of the benefits. JDLink is available as an option on many other pieces of equipment.
JDLink can be set up to send vital information and alerts via email or straight to you via text so you’re always in the know.
Contact the Honnen Equipment JDLink Administrator with questions about JDLink or call your local Honnen Equipment branch.
Toll Free: 888-546-6636